Each year, LTlov grants funds to other non-profits who share our vision and mission of neighbors helping neighbors to overcome limiting circumstances. The money we use to grant funds is collected through a diverse list of individuals, corporations and foundations who believe in the mission of LTlov and trust our organizational efficiency to be good stewards of their donations. This year we funded 11 organizations with a total of $25,454 dollars. In addition, LTlov also reserved funding in the amount of $28,000 dollars for our College Scholarships ($5,000), Kids Free Dental Day ($4,500) and School Supplies’ Project Supply Pack ($18,500) programs.
2017 Annual Grants funding:
- Austin School for the Performing & Visual Arts- $1,774 to provide need-based scholarships to local children to attend World Drumming camp
- Center for Child Protection- $1,745 to support the Emergency Funds program with assistance to alleged victims of child abuse meet their basic needs
- Crafting Comfort- $606 to purchase supplies needed to produce quality items to support women & children who have been victims of violence or critical illness.
- Dream a Dream Therapeutic Horsemanship- $2,056 to provide for weekly therapy sessions for a local student.
- Helping Hand Crisis Ministry of Spicewood- $4,358 to purchase food/basic necessities to help local residents in crisis.
- Lake Travis Crisis Ministry- $4,436 to purchase food/basic necessities to help local residents in crisis.
- LTHS Project Graduation- $1,965 to provide need-based scholarships for students to attend an alcohol/drug-free event following graduation.
- Partners in Hope- $3,794 to provide materials for home repair to local residents living in unsafe/unhealthy environments.
- Peaceful Dreams- $668 to purchase new, children’s pajamas for children removed from their homes & placed in local children’s shelters.
- RED Arena- $2,082 to scholarship local children with disabilities to attend summer horse therapy camp.
- Youth to Seniors- $1,970 to support the “giving program” where youth & seniors come together to make teddy bears to donate to children in need.
We invite you to learn more about our Grants Funding program:
- DONATE – Help LTlov increase our resources to help neighbors helping neighbors.
- See the list of BENEFICIARIES of our grant funding program over the years.
- APPLY FOR FUNDING – If you’re a non-profit and align with our mission, we invite you to fill out an application and submit it to email@example.com for review and further instructions. The deadline for applications for 2017 grant consideration is Tuesday, March 21, 2017.