Each year, LTlov grants funds to other non-profits who share our vision and mission of neighbors helping neighbors to overcome limiting circumstances. The money we use to grant funds is collected through a diverse list of individuals, corporations and foundations who believe in the mission of LTlov and trust our organizational efficiency to be good stewards of their donations. This past year we funded 10 organizations with a total of $26,448 dollars. In addition, LTlov also reserved funding in the amount of $27,040 dollars for our College Scholarships ($10,000), Green Santa Program ($2,040) and School Supplies’ Project Supply Pack ($15,000) programs.
- Center for Child Protection- $3,527 to fund enhancements to the sensory gym at the Lakeway office for children going through the forensic interview process
- Crafting Comfort- $983 to purchase supplies needed to produce quality items to support women & children who have been victims of violence or critical illness.
- Helping Hand Crisis Ministry of Spicewood- $4,695 to purchase food/basic necessities to help local residents in crisis.
- Lake Travis Crisis Ministry- $4,788 to purchase food/basic necessities to help local residents in crisis.
- LTHS Project Graduation- $1,426 to provide need-based scholarships for students to attend an alcohol/drug-free event following graduation.
- LTHS Fight Club – $1,094 to fund a printer in the CavLounge for students lacking access to technology at home
- Partners in Hope- $3,796 to provide materials for home repair to local residents living in unsafe/unhealthy environments.
- RED Arena- $2,439 to scholarship local children with disabilities to attend summer horse therapy camp.
- Skiin’ With the Galilean – $1,481 to fund camp memory shirts for foster children and children with disabilities
- Youth to Seniors- $2,219 to support the “giving program” where youth & seniors come together to make teddy bears to donate to children in need.
We invite you to learn more about our Grants Funding program:
- DONATE – Help LTlov increase our resources to help neighbors helping neighbors.
- See the list of BENEFICIARIES of our grant funding program over the years.
- APPLY FOR FUNDING – If you’re a non-profit and align with our mission, we invite you to fill out an application and submit it to email@example.com for review and further instructions. The deadline for applications for 2017 grant consideration is Tuesday, March 21, 2017.