Each year, LTlov grants funds to other non-profits who share our vision and mission of neighbors helping neighbors to overcome limiting circumstances. The money we use to grant funds is collected through a diverse list of individuals, corporations and foundations who believe in the mission of LTlov and trust our organizational efficiency to be good stewards of their donations. This year we have funded 6 organizations with a total of $13,895.
- CavLounge – $3,365 to purchase food for weekend food bags for at-risk LTHS students.
- Helping Hand Crisis Ministry of Spicewood – $3,094 to purchase food and to provide financial assistance to help local residents in need.
- Lake Travis Crisis Ministries – $3.745 to purchase food to help local residents in need.
- RED Arena – $781 to scholarship local children with disabilities to attend summer horse therapy camp.
- Partners in HOPE – $1,854 to fund living condition improvement for local families in need.
- Center for Child Protection – $2,219 to support the direct assistance program in the Lakeway office.
We invite you to learn more about our Grants Funding program:
- DONATE – Help LTlov increase our resources to help neighbors helping neighbors.
- See the list of BENEFICIARIES of our grant funding program over the years.
- APPLY FOR FUNDING – If you’re a non-profit and align with our mission, we invite you to fill out an application and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and further instructions.