LTlov grants funds annually to other non-profits who share our vision and mission of neighbors helping neighbors to overcome limiting circumstances. The money we use to grant funds is collected through a diverse list of individuals, corporations and foundations who believe in the mission of LTlov and trust our organizational efficiency to be good stewards of their donations.
- CavLounge – $3,365 to purchase food for weekend food bags for at-risk LTHS students.
- Helping Hand Crisis Ministry of Spicewood – $3,094 to purchase food and to provide financial assistance to help local residents in need.
- Lake Travis Crisis Ministries – $3.745 to purchase food to help local residents in need.
- RED Arena – $781 to scholarship local children with disabilities to attend summer horse therapy camp.
- Partners in HOPE – $1,854 to fund living condition improvement for local families in need.
- Center for Child Protection – $2,219 to support the direct assistance program in the Lakeway office.
We invite you to learn more about our Grants Funding program by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org